Our mission is to contribute to the sustainable development of our society by promoting personal, professional and social responsibility, including environmental preservation and conservation through education, research and innovation.
Our vision is to see a world where sustainable forest management improves human well being, while safeguarding both people and nature. We are all about understanding people conserving nature & improving livelihood.
Our approach is to
- Maintain a multi-disciplinary team for execution of its activities.
- Research and identify on the ground isssues for development and implementation of management strategies.
- Negotiate funding and partnerships necessary for development and implementation processes.
- Train and sensitize local populations on conservation issues and enhance development.
- Facilitate community development and participatory processes.
As an Association forep aims to
- Establish and manage socio-economic and ecological data bases and disseminate findings from developmental research.
- Improve upon rural and urban poor people through ttaining programmes focused on creation of employment opportunities.
- Asist forest dependent communities to pptimize benefits from the sustainable use of forest resources and contribute to the identification of strategies for ensuring ecological durability; social equity and economic viability of natural resource.
- Facilitate and contribute to partnerships for conservation and development oriented activities
- sensitise target urban and rural communities or groups on environmental issues
- identify opportunities and assist young cameroonians to develop practical skills in research, natural resource management, community development and environmental protection.